Today I confessed to L.A. (a co-worker and friend) that out of all the relationships that others around me seemed to have, all I had is an imaginary cat. And by relationship, I mean a romantic one. I now realize that it sounds like I said I have an imaginary, romantic relationship with a cat, and that is completely not what I mean. Follow along and let me rephrase. People all around me are in romantic relations, and I sort of wish I at least had a cat. I'm not even a cat person...hence the title "unlikely cat lady." But the more I think of it, the more I think I could handle one of those really fluffy ones.
Until that fateful day when I do in fact become a cat owner, I will spend my down time thinking of cute and creative names. Also, I'll be reading. A lot.
x
Gradually Becoming More Of A Cat Lady
P.S.
I'm currently reading Shadow Of The Night by Deborah Harkness.
No comments:
Post a Comment