Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Life According To E-Cards







This is me. Totally and completely. I'm trying my best to finish Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness. I am quite confident that I will succeed tonight. Only a hundred or so pages to go. 





Sure, it won't pay your bills or fix the issue of world hunger, but a nap can conquer a whole list of other evils. You don't feel like doing laundry? Nap. You've had a long day at work? Nap. Your eyes are burning from gazing at the computer all day? Nap. 



 My sister is eight years younger than me, and growing up we hardly ever saw eye to eye. She thew a knife at me once (thankfully, she missed) and locked herself in her bedroom when I was babysitting her (I had to take the knob off). And sure, we still have our spats, but she is my sister. I love her and she has my heart. She also probably knows your secrets, too.




Can you find a tune more soothing? Admit it, you're singing this to yourself now. If you're like me, you're also probably wishing it was time for a new season of The Big Bang. What is it they say? Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty. 





Ah, yes. This is when I realized I was probably more of a cat person than I would otherwise ever want to admit. Thanks Pinterest. 


Open mouth, insert overly inappropriate comment. Yes, I tend to have an issue of speaking and not always thinking. There are times when I am as surprised as everyone else by the things that I actually say. I've also discovered that the older people get, the less they hold back. Hello, over-sharers. 



X
Unlikely Cat Lady







No comments:

Post a Comment